Our M&A-services include the planning, organizing and structuring of transactions, especially the planning and performance of Due Diligence reviews, in close coordination with the client. We also support our clients in the preparation and negotiation of the transaction documents. Finally, our services include advice to the client in the post-closing phase.
Besides our experience in negotiations, we offer to our clients in M&A-Transactions
- Planning, organizing and structuring transactions
- Support in the research and review of the company assessment in cooperation with M&A consultants
- Organization of data rooms
- Preparation and performance of due diligence processes, especially examination of corporate, IT/IP, employment, distribution and licensing law as well as intellectual property law
- Transaction management, especially preparation of signing and closing
- Support in the assessment of the offer and structuring of the bidding process
- Drafting and negotiation of contracts for the acquisition of a commercial entity, either as a share or asset deal
- Labour law support in the post-merger integration of the company.